Welcome!

First time on this blog? Beijing Traffic Lesson: Left Turn is probably a good place to start.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

WIFE IN BEIJING! Slow Blogging Ahead!



UPDATE (SUNDAY AM, BEIJING TIME): Shannon is here and safe and had a very smooth trip, for any who are curious.

Hey folks!

Well, the big day is here! My wife will be landing in Beijing in about one hour, so I'm afraid I don't have time to write up today's adventures. Also, I anticipate having somewhat less time to blog over the next few days while she and I are out on the town in the evenings.

Please do check - I hope to post whenever I can, especially since I think we're going to be out and about seeing lots of new things. I just wanted you to know why if I miss a day or two or three. And to keep you checking, and keep you interested enough to come back next Friday when I GUARANTEE you a new entry, I leave you with this:

I guess I consider myself a mediocre shot with an AK-47 assault rifle.